saved_$taxonomy – action
Fires after a term in a specific taxonomy has been saved, and the term cache has been cleared. The dynamic portion of the hook name, `$taxonomy`, refers to the taxonomy slug.
Possible hook names include:
– `saved_category` – `saved_post_tag`
- ( 5.5.0 ) . .
- ( 6.1.0 ) `$args` parameter was added. . . .
- ( int ) $term_id Term ID. . . .
- ( int ) $tt_id Term taxonomy ID. . . .
- ( bool ) $update Whether this is an existing term being updated. . . .
- ( array ) Arguments passed to wp_insert_term(). . . .