Use the RSS block to display entries from any RSS or Atom feed.
Example showing the feed from https://core.wp-a2z.org/rss, displayed as a grid with two columns, showing the author and post date.
- The block can be displayed as a list or grid, with a varying number of columns ( 2 to 6 ).
- You can choose the number of items to display. Default: 5
- Settings include options to display author, date and excerpt. For more information on RSS and Atom feed see WordPress feeds.
- If you fail to enter an URL you get a message: RSS Error: WP HTTP Error: A valid URL was not provided.
- You may also get an error message such as:
An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.