Post Featured Image – core/post-featured-image
Use the Post Featured Image block to display the featured image for your content.
Featured image with Dimensions.Width set to 434px.
- Use the Link to post type toggle to link the featured image to the selected post.
- Use the Post Featured Image block when constructing dynamic content using Query Loop – core/query, or in a Template, Template part or any post’s content.
- The Post Featured image block supports the duotone filter.
- You can now set Dimensions.
- There are two Dimensions panels
- The first to set the Width and Height
- The second to set Padding and Margin