Post Excerpt – core/post-excerpt
Display a post’s excerpt.
Use the Post Excerpt block to display a post’s excerpt.
Use the Post Excerpt block to display a post’s excerpt. Read more…
- The Post Excerpt block didn’t behave the way I expected it to behave. It ignored the More block.
- If you write an Excerpt in the Settings Excerpt panel there’s more chance of getting it to say what you want it to say.
- You can’t use HTML though.
- Toggle the Show link on new line setting to choose how the Read more… link appears.
- Replace the ‘Add “read more” link text’ placeholder with the text you require.
- This is an FSE block. Use it within Query Loop – core/query.