Use the Group block to wrap your blocks in a container. Embed a variety of blocks. Choose the background colour for the group.
This is the first paragraph in a Group block with the background colour set to Very light gray.
- This is a list item.
- The next block is simple block that displays the current version of WordPress and PHP.
WordPress 5.7.1. PHP: 7.3.27
Media and text
Paragraph with a background colour inherited from the Media and Text block and Cyan bluish gray Text colour.
- A group block can be aligned: wide or full.
- Use Block navigation to select the Group block.
- Settings include Colour settings: background colour.
- Advanced settings includes: HTML Anchor, where you can set an ID for an anchor link. e.g.
- Link to Group block example with a link of
- Save the Group block as a Reusable block.