Columns – core/columns
Use the Columns block to display content with multiple columns.
Two columns with each showing the Block icon for the Column block, a level 3 heading and a paragraph block.
Column 1 Example
Column 1 paragraph
Column 2 Example
Column 2 paragraph
- The Columns block is populated with one or more Column – core/column blocks.
- You can have between 2 and 6 columns.
- The columns block can be wide width or full width.
- Columns can be vertically aligned: top, middle and bottom.
- Use the Content structure tool to see how your blocks are arranged and the Block Navigation tool to move between blocks.