Column – core/column
Use the Column block to create a column within the Columns block.
Column 1 heading
Column 1 paragraph.
Column 2 heading
Column 2 paragraph.
Column 3 heading
Column 3 paragraph.
- The default number of Column blocks created for a Columns block is two.
- Sensible values for the number of columns are 2, 3 and 4.
- The Column block supports nested blocks such as Heading, Paragraph, List, Image.
- Use Document Outine and Block Navigation to see the block nesting in your Columns block.
- Column settings allow you to define the Percentage width.