Prompt visitors to take action with a button-style link.
Use the Button block to prompt visitors to take action.
- These sample buttons don’t do anything; no links have been defined.
- Button styles are: Fill and Outline.
- You can set a default style: Not set, Fill or Outline.
- Choosing a non-default Style sets the Additional CSS Class for the block. e.g.
- Use Border Settings > Border radius to create more rounded buttons.
- Use Link settings to open the link in a new tab and/or set the Link rel.
- You can manually combine multiple styles, if you dare.